Awaken

"Guess who's birthday is tomorrow?" Said someone I know I cared about, but who was that again?

"I want to make arowarna hatchery and I....." Said someone who exposed me to the world of..... world of what? Pretty sure that was an important life changing moment of mine.

"Did you know, I really really really really really really like you?" Said someone who confessed to me, who also happened to be the person I.....adore? love? care? Who was this person that I loved?

"Did you write more comic about mushrooms with penis?" Said someone who I truly wish I could reunite again... but who was that?

"I have always....." said someone that I trust my entire life with.

All these questions began pouring up on top of my head. But who's voices are these? Why can't I tell their sources and why are they playing right now? All these voices turns into a horror as I began to feel that I have entered the state of oblivion. Why, do I feel that these people are important in my life? If so what did they do to me? And how could I forget who they are?

"WHY." I screamed with my eyes opened.

As I opened my eyes, I knew that I should savior this as I felt as if I have been trapped in darkness for a long time.

"Where am I?..." I asked myself.

After roughly a moments, I finally moved my eyeballs slowly across different angles to understand where I am at. From what my eyes tells me, I am next to a street, lying next to a stone made house, with cubes of hays stacked exactly placed left to me. I looked at my hands, feet and abdoment and quickly registered to myself that I have a body.

Ok great, the very next thing that came to my instinct was to stand up and try to learn the situtation. So I did; only at the standing up part. I tried to uderstand what I see, but everything seem to deny the logic that I seem to possess. First of, I see an animal that would strike me as a horse, but it has two goat like horns on it. Not to mention is it as bigger than I think they should biologically grow. This animal, was carrying a wagon, seemingly a Western-like wagon that carries people through Texas.... Hold up... what the fuck is "western" and what the freak is "Texas." Also what's up with the people that are capable of summoning fire from their hand? Why do I see others with water? Why the fuck does this gave me a boner? From how much I deny this reality, I had a feeling that I have been sent to a world....  Or probably I'm from this world, and all the memory loss I got is because I randomly contracted alzhiemer?  Was this the world I am supposed to be in? But it doesn't make sense because I geniuenly had no memory of getting here. Oh please, let there be a clue somewhere...

"Hey sir, with that weird outfit of yours, you are from the other world aren't you."

Without caring where that came from, I looked at my outfit and learned that it is significantly different from others..... and then I my existencal crisis was solved.  Before I could study further their clothing, I again heard the same voice:

"I'm right here sir."

When I looked to my right, there was an old man with his every other teeth being lost in the void. Is this the fashion here? because I have the confidence to say that wherever I came from, fashion is just a bullshit stereotype that people like to do to fit into the society. Stupidly I thought it was the right thing to ask him:

"is your teeth part of the modern fashion?"

A second after saying that, I expected a fight to break between us, but instead he laugh.

"You are a funny one! I expected nothing less than the humor of the other world."

How did he know I am from the other world aside from my clothing I wondered.

"How were you so sure that I am not from this world?" I asked.

The old man explained that throughout the past 18 moon cycle, called months, people with odd outfit start appearing out of nowhere and not remembering their past, however retaining their logical thinking. The appearance of us was theorized by the world guardians, locally called the Angels, had to summon us from another world in order to save the human population from this world. And I was told further that for the last 97 years, the known human population had dropped by ~90%. Since humans clearly had no chance of surviving through the disaster, humans of the other world had to be called to help involuntarily; and we are called "Foreigners."

Something doesn't add up here... Why wouldn't the angel helped to fight? Shouldn't their power be near infinite? I gotta ask...

"Errrrr.....Care to explain more of this disaster sir? And why aren't the divine powers not enough to drive off these "disasters?"

Giving his tiny smirk that is 1023% doesn't suit his face, he demanded that I should pay him a drink for that information. Without me being able to check if I have any cash, he left and said:

"Don't bother, you appeared here without the local currency you know. Just ask anyone around here, they should know too."

What a very helpful old fart. I bet if he farts, dust comes out. What am I supposed to do though? I have no cash to support myself here, and in addition to what the old guy mentioned, the nearest city Alda, where some Foreigners who had been summoned earlier had made proper establishment to help people who just came to this world, it is roughly 41 days, or 1 month from here. I am considered super unlucky to have spawned far away from the nearest major city. However, there are towns as well between the town I'm currently at, making this town not completely isolated.

Did I spawn in this town randomly? Can someone just randomly spawn in a volcano? or in between brick walls? Or underground? How does this even work?

Well, standing in one location won't solve the problem. One fact I know is that I always wanted to go to a world where I can explore and use powers that I have never thought possible. As I looked at the sky, all I can think of doing, that doesn't make sense, is: let's do that weird cliche shit in an anime or something. As I did that pose, I questioned if I should run by the beach? Wait, what the fucks are anime again? And there goes, my fucking bizarre adventure begins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Light

Library